Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This blog would be discontinue tempory

I recently receive a pass in the CFA level 2 exams. The news was so wonderful I am still overfilled with joy one week after the release of the result.

Again I like to restate that this blog is not meant for the general public, it is meant for potential employers and other CFA/CAIA/FRM candiates. Please note I would only reply to potential employers, please email me using your company's email.

Since I am busy with work and studying both the CAIA and FRM exam I would have no time to update the blog. The blog would be discontinued until further notice.

Emails from employers (Banks and FI only) are welcome. No personal selling or telemarketing please. Ideally I am looking for CFA/FRM qualified job experience. You can reach me ngyaomin@ymail.com

I may be back in Dec after the FRM exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment